Getting Product Management to Listen:
Communicating Market Feedback to the Global Product Team
Field input from all regions is often cited as a key factor in developing a customer- and market-focused offering. However, b-to-b organizations often struggle to supply regional teams with a consistent and clear approach to providing feedback, resulting in much input getting lost.
In this replay, we’ll share specific approaches for providing input and feedback, recommended templates, and a scoring model that will open the flow of ideas from the region and ensure ideas and input are considered as part of the investment decision-making process.
This replay will provide the following benefits for product:
● Learn about a process for collecting input from customers, prospects, sales, support and partners from around the globe
● Understand how to evaluate and score input such as recommended offerings, enhancements and lifecycle recommendations
For marketing and sales:
● Learn about which components to include in field recommendations, including specific customer requests
● Explore an approach for evaluating customer requests and enhancement or innovation ideas to heighten their chances of acceptance
● Understand how customer success and customer marketing can play a key role in providing customer feedback and ensuring the success of offering enhancements